★ LOUIS COUTURAT LOGIC PRIZE 2021 ★
Louis Couturat Logic Prize
1) The Prize will be awarded every two years.
2) Contestants should submit an unpublished paper (between 10 to 30 pages) in any area of logic, written in English or French.
3) The jury is composed of researchers working in France representative of all areas of logic and of the geography of the country.
4) The prize, besides being an honour, will support the winner's participation (housing + travel + registration fee) in the World Congress of Universal Logic and the publication of the paper in the journal Logica Universalis, Birkhäuser.
5) There is no restriction of age, sex, race, nationality. Contestants need only to live in France and be affiliated with a University (or other educational institution) in France.
Louis Couturat Logic Prize 2021
ii) Send your paper by December 1st, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
iii) Jury 2021
This prize is part of the project A PRIZE OF LOGIC IN EVERY COUNTRY.
Louis Couturat (1868–1914) was the main promoter of symbolic logic in France at the beginning of the 20th century, author in particular of a book on the algebra of logic. He was a good friend of Bertrand Russell with whom he had a long correspondence which was recently published. He rediscovered and made worldwide known the work of Leibniz on logic. He promoted the artificial language Ido.
Organizers of the Prize: